Monday, April 2, 2018

But while they still did not believe for joy …. (Luke 24:41)

Have you ever experienced something that you thought was just too good to be true? There’s no such thing as a free lunch right? The disciples were experiencing an emotional roller coaster ride, from the depths of despair, to the unbelievable. It’s an interesting question to ask why it was unbelievable, Jesus had raised others from the dead, and He had told them that He too would rise from the dead (Mark 9:31).

Historical proof is different from scientific proof, but without going into any of that, you have to know that the disciples believed that Jesus had risen from the dead. The reason I say this, is that with the possible exception of John, all of them died for their faith. And you don’t die for a lie, especially when renouncing the “lie,” gets you off the hook!

And I believe that Jesus rose from the dead, because of the many mini resurrections that have happened in my own life (resurrected knees for example), and in the lives of those I am in fellowship with. Just this morning, there was a partial healing of a ladies back that I prayed for in Jesus name. She was satisfied with a 20% healing (her estimation not mine). I told her that there was more, but she walked away. It can be a bit scary, when somebody prays for your healing in Jesus Name, and it starts to happen! As for me, I am contending for divine health, it’s coming, but it’s not there yet!

Thank you Lord, that You are the same yesterday today and forever. You healed 2000 years ago, and you heal today, and I have seen too much to continue in unbelief. And yet Lord there are still pockets of unbelief in me, but like the disciples of old it’s a mixture of joy, unbelief and amazement. I want more Lord, there is always more and I thank You and give You all the honour and glory and praise again this morning in Jesus Name Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Great Your dental health care post.really very important and useful information.thanks for share this post.but we provide better dental health treatments in low cost .
    best dental implant in san jose

    ReplyDelete