Wednesday, September 13, 2017

For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation (Isaiah 12:2b)

I was telling the other day about my friend who’s has a t-shirt which says “I don’t do adult,” and also about my prayer breathing in “Abba” and breathing out “I am your little boy!” In fact I can do adult today, and that is because the Lord is my strength and my song. I cannot do it without Him, but again as I surrender everything to Him, then I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. To me this is not just words! In fact I am being stretched in several directions at this point in time, stretched in terms of my role as leader of my small fellowship, stretched in terms of finances, stretched in terms of dealing with difficult relationships outside of the fellowship.

In addition to this, for the first time in my life, the Lord has provided a mature, Spirit filled sister in the Lord, who is partnering together with me in the gospel. With this combination, we are unstoppable. My salvation is secure, my relationship with Him and others is growing. The Lord has told me He has a 30 year plan for me, and that the number doesn’t matter. I recently had a significant healing to my knees. Prior to this going down steps was difficult, every step jarred my knees, and I would have to take one step at a time putting one foot down then bringing the other foot onto the same step. Now I am running both up and down stairs.

The Lord told me a long time ago, that he was going to renew my youth like the Eagle. Years ago I had an older friend who had received the same word, and it did not seem to work. It always puzzled me and caused me to doubt. On my recent trip to Vacaville California to a prophetic conference there, I learned that we have to war for our prophecy. Perhaps I will say more about this in another post, but for now I just want to say that such prophetic words do not happen automatically, we need to contend for them. Since Vacaville I have indeed been contending for a number of prophecies, and the healing in my knees is to me, confirmation of the 30 year plan He is promising me. I’m also starting to believe the verse that says He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or imagine.

Father, I want to praise and thank You this morning for an answered prayer this very morning. I prayed together with my sister for another sister who has been stuck for some time now. Shortly after I hung up the phone, I received a call informing me of the positive answer to this prayer. Truly Lord You are an awesome God. Truly You are my strength and song, and truly You are my salvation. Hallelujah! I pray these things in Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment