Monday, October 30, 2017

no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for Him!

Waiting has never been an easy for me, I wrote a song about it years ago with a first line which said “Wait, by far the hardest lesson I’ll ever learn.” Nearly half a century later, I still do not find it easy, but unlike back then, I know the One on whom I am waiting. In particular, the One on whom I wait continues to give me promises and encouragements along the way. His encouragement to me this morning was the hilarious YouTube testimony I had posted some time ago, and of which Facebook reminded me this morning. It’s worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrbfRyQL3fo&feature=youtu.be&em=

There are times when God does crazy things to encourage me in waiting for Him. In and through the above testimony, He was reminding me again this morning not to limit Him. In hearing the above testimony, so many promises came to mind. In addition to the promise in the title of this post from Isaiah 64:4, I heard “I am making a road in the wilderness, and a river in the desert” (Isaiah 43:19). Also the song “He works in ways you cannot see, he will make a way for me!”

Father, thank You for reminding me this morning of Your exceedingly great and precious promises (2 Peter 1:4). Thank You for Your promise that You will do exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or imagine. After all I’m your favourite son. I don’t understand how everyone is your favourite son or daughter, but I believe it. Thank You that I do not have to wait alone, that You wait with me. You are with me every step of the way, You will never leave me nor forsake me. Your promises are true, I believe You in Jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment