Friday, December 29, 2017

Remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the age

These words, from the very last verse of the very last chapter of Matthew, are among the many of the last words Jesus spoke while here on earth. And they are likely among the most meaningful for Matthew. Being a despised tax collector in his former life, he likely knew what loneliness was all about. And this promise from the Triune God that He would always be with us in Spirit, is relevant to all of us who have known loneliness!

In fact I am one of the same, because through no choice of my own (not saying of no fault) I found myself alone for long periods of time. Eventually though, through these forced periods of aloneness when God was all I had, I discovered that God is all I need. But this morning, I was aware that my usual closeness to Him was missing. When I asked Him about this I ended up confessing, largely through laziness, that “I have left undone things which I ought to have done.”

You see I know, that when I am not as close to Him, then I am the one who moved. I know this for He has told me “I will never leave you nor for sake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6). And when this morning I confessed my sin of omission, my fellowship with Him was quickly restored.

Father, thank You that You use even these temporary periods where I do not feel close to You. I say this because the joy of reconciliation feels so good. Thank you Lord that You are faithful even when I am not, and as always I give You all the honour and glory and praise in Jesus Name Amen

1 comment:

  1. OBTAIN HEALING OF HIV AND OTHER MORTAL DISEASES WITH MY MEDICINE BASED ON DR BARBARA PLANTS ARE YOU HAVING ISSUES GETTING PREGNANT I CAN HELP YOU OR PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    I offer spells of all kinds, such as protective spells that are valuable to protect ourselves, our friends, family, loved ones, our home, travel, employment, money, health, pets, pregnancy,penis enlargement and many other people or things we appreciate . recover your Ex. I can cure HIV, cancer, hepatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, any disease that you can think of contributing to the solution with the help of my roots and herbs. I do not charge for my work. It will only provide the money that I will use to buy the materials necessary for the preparation of the cure. Contact me with the following information
    1. Your name and date of birth
    2. Names of other people involved in the spell
    3. Birth dates of other people (optional, only if this is known)
    4. A brief history of the situation
    5. A paragraph or two, in your own words, of the exact desired result of your spell
    6. your location
    You can contact me through the email barbaravoodootempel@gmail.com
    or whatsapp +2347032152878
    When I receive all the information, I will contact you with the times and dates of your spell casting, as well as any other information you need to know. You will not need to do anything else except sit down and know that you have started an important step to improve your life. Get in touch with Dr. BARBARA Email
    barbaravoodootempel@gmail.com
    or WhatsApp +2347032152878

    ReplyDelete